4.05.2010

Did somebody say spring?




Not here in Monterey, Ca! It's absolutely freezing outside! Okay remember people, I'm from Miami where folks bring out their parkas and wool sweaters when the temperature dips down below 70.  Despite the balmy weather, we ventured out to downtown Pacific Grove this weekend and stopped into Miss Trawick's Garden Shop. Lots of bright flowers and cute garden tchotchkes all over the place. Don't flowers just make you feel warmer? I was definitely feeling the warm and fuzzies until I walked back outside and a cold gust of wind slapped me in the face. Suki and I spent the rest of the afternoon hibernating in my bedroom worshiping the space heater gods. Hallelujah. 

images via you grow girl (one of my faves)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I was also surprised how cold it got in Northern Cally when I was there. Very strange weather, but the locals tell me it stays pretty moderate all year long....no high highs and no low lows...which I guess is good news right?

the same fish said...

Yeah, but it's still too cold! Brrrr....