4.12.2010

A city mouse

This weekend I made a quick trip to San Francisco ( I love that I can say that now, just a quick trip!). As I drove into the city, I realized how very much I missed the intersecting freeways, the tall buildings covered in bright graffiti, the crowds of people walking everywhere, and the noise, that lovely city noise. The older I get, the more things I discover about myself that I never really knew. I never actually thought of myself as "city folk" but after this weekend I can safely say that I miss the tiny (fantastically delicious) restaurants, the crowded sidewalks, the museums, bars and all the great things that come with city life. I'll have to make more trips to San Fran in the future and dig my feet in to explore. Hope you all enjoyed the weekend too!

image from heads of state found via fancy frills

No comments: