4.20.2011

Ten things I know to be true...






















  1. My dog is definitely the most beautiful dog in the entire world.
  2. Reading a good book makes me feel invisible.
  3. Live music and poetry continuously restore my faith in humanity.
  4. Even though it's just another organ, I've felt my heart break.
  5. Nobody loves me more than my mom.
  6. Cracking creme brulee makes me giggle.
  7. Someday, someone I love will tell me, "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
  8. The more men I date, the more I love my dog.
  9. My little sister has the sweetest voice I've ever heard.
  10. For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it's always our self we find in the sea.
image via nikole's favorites

No comments: