10.26.2010

Dream Bike


With all the hills here in Monterey and my lack of experience climbing said hills (coming from the flatness of Miami and all), bicyling to work and around town seems like a far-away dream. Maybe some day I'll work up the stamina to brave these hills on a daily basis but for now the five minute trek to my car is more than enough of a workout. When I read about this beautiful creature, all of my hill-climbing hopes and dreams suddenly came true. As I looked through Onya's website, flashes of Suki sitting in the basket along with all my groceries floated on puffy clouds across the computer screen. The price tag slapped me right back into my office chair but I vow to someday soon own one of these little beauties. In the words of the oh-so-wise Wayne Campbell, "It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine."

image via inhabitat

1 comment:

Silver Strands said...

Ooooh. I LOVE that bike! It's about time someone got the idea. I'll have to go check out the price so I can continue to wish I could afford it :)
oxoxo
Denalee