11.30.2011

Il Vecchio





































My favorite restaurant and my new fave blog (Brooklyn to West) have something in common-- the fabulous Ariele.  This blogger and artist extraordinaire designed the gorgeous interiors of Il Vecchio, and her blog has actually inspired me to do some interior decorating myself! My friend and I went to our local junk store and found a lovely little coffee table (for $10!) that we will be refurbishing in the next couple of weeks. I'll be sure to share the before and after photos!

images via brooklyn to west

1 comment:

ariele @ brooklyn to west said...

This is awesome, Cassy! Thank you so, so much. I'm happy to have had a hand in creating your favorite new restaurant. Next time you go, say hello to it for me! {But especially say hello to the gnocchi for me. Mmmm!}