12.09.2010

A Hand-made Christmas


This year I decided to go handmade for the holidays. My goal next year is to go toally handmade with not only my own wishlist, but all the presents I get for everyone. Santa Mum and I have developed a fabulous (and very efficient) Christmas system-- I submit my wishlist early in November and she gets to pick and chose whatever she likes. Number one on my wishlist was anything from Emerson Made. To narrow things down (and not insist on $300 jeans), I picked these gorgeous flower pins. I've been lusting after a Forest Bound bag since I stumbled onto their shop, which is like heaven because not only are things handmade but they're handmade from recycled materials (I just died a little). Everytime I send anything in the mail, I stop and think how much cuter it would look with a Primele stamp on it. And finally, I obviously need something ocean-themed to round out the list and I love this little sea star necklace by Starfish and the Sea.

So, what's on your wishlist this year?

No comments: