5.14.2010

Top Five (+1) Friday







I'm feeling a lot better this Friday and I think it has very much to do with the fact that I'm in Miami right this moment. WARM. Today's top 5 makes me warm and fuzzy too. Actually, I'm cheating a bit because I couldn't limit it to 5, so it's 6 (there's a tie). These are my Top 5 blogs. I read these daily for a dose of inspiration, happiness, good ideas and just plain old warm and fuzzies. Number 1 is the master of all blogs, Design Sponge. I think everyone who is addicted to blogs is addicted to the loveliness of Design Sponge. Thanks ladies! Number 2, one of my first blogs, is The Cherry Blossom Girl. In my next life I would like to return as a glamorous Parisian that gets to buy the most spectacular Miu Miu shoes and Chloe bags AND gets to wear them all around the best city on Earth. Number 3, You Are My Fave, must be included in my top five faves. Plus it's author, Melanie, is quite possibly the sweetest blogger out there. Number 4 is Anna Maria Horner's blog where inspiration and beauty practically slap you in the face (in a good way though). Number 5 is the Green Bicycle-- hilarious, inspiring, and I happen to know that one of the author's of this blog is the awesomest lady around. Also number 5, because it was the first blog I got hooked on, is the Tea Drinking English Rose. Charlotte is whimsical and creative, and her Tilly Rose is too cute. I hope you all get to visit and enjoy these lovely blogs. What are your blog faves?

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

oh how adorable you are!!! whimsical? really? blushes. i always wished i was that.
thank you for saying such lovely words!
lovely blogs i have found now thanks to you!
hugs.
xxx

You Are My Fave said...

Wow! To be included in a list that features Design Sponge?! I think I've made it. Thanks for your sweetness.